Requirements for Marriage License
- For single applicants (with no previous marriage):
- PSA (formerly NSO)-issued birth certificate, authenticated by the DFA (original and 1 photocopy)
- PSA (formerly NSO)-issued Certificate of No Record of Marriage (CENOMAR), authenticated by the DFA (original and 1 photocopy)
- Valid passport of the contracting parties
- Two passport-sized photos of the contracting parties
- For applicants 18-20 years old, Affidavit of Parental Consent executed before two (2) witnesses. If affidavit is done in the Philippines, DFA authentication is required. For applicants 21-25 years old, submit written Parental Advice
- Marriage Counseling certificate issued by a qualified counselor or a religious authority
- For applicants with previous marriage:
- Submit all the requirements cited in A except CENOMAR. For applicants whoseprevious marriage have been annulled or divorced, submit sufficient proof of the dissolution of the marriage or divorce, duly recorded by the PSA (formerly NSO) and recognized under Philippine law.
- Applicants whose former spouses have died need to present the PSA (formerly NSO) copies of the Marriage Contract with the deceased spouse and the Death Certificate of the Spouse, authenticated by the DFA.
Schedule Date of Marriage with the Philippine Embassy. Fee for Marriage License Notarial is USD 25.00 and USD 60.00 for the Solemnization of Marriage.
P.O. Box 47941-00100
001 Mzima Springs Road, Lavington
Telephone Number: (+254) 736310048 / (+254) 736310049