The Philippine Embassy in Nairobi processes application for Student Visa of nationals or residents of countries where it has jurisdiction including: Burundi, Comoros, Republic of Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Kenya, Malawi, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania, and Uganda.
List of accredited schools with the Philippine Bureau of Immigration can be accessed via the following link: http://immigration.gov.ph/76-accredited-schools
Student Visa Requirements:
- Accomplished Non-Immigrant Visa Application Form
- Two (2) passport-sized photographs using plain background taken within the last six (6) months;
- Birth Certificate;
- Police Clearance/Certificate of Good Conduct issued by national police authority in student’s country or country of residence;
- Affidavit of Support and Bank Statement – from the person supporting the student, (please attach copy of the valid passport or national ID’s of issuer of the affidavit and bank statement;
- School Records;
- Medical Certificate - must be certified by a medical doctor and supported with laboratory results including standard-sized chest x-ray;
Note: All documents should first be duly notarized and authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) of the country where the document is issued. All documents should be in English or accompanied with English translation.
- After the authentication by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the student should bring all the documents to the Consular Section (see address below) for authentication by the Philippine Embassy. If the documents are in order your authenticated documents will be released after three (3) working days. (Note: Authentication fee is US$25.00 per document)
- Please send the documents that were authenticated by the Philippine Embassy to your school through courier of your choice.
- If the school finds your documents in order, they will send the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to you and they will forward for endorsement the duplicate copy of NOA and Certificate of Eligibility (CEA) to the Department of Foreign Affairs in Manila.
- Upon receipt of the NOA and CEA, the Embassy will notify the student to bring the following documents (student’s copy of NOA, valid original passport, airline ticket and visa fee) to the Embassy.
Student Visa Fee is US$250.00 payable in cash.
P.O. Box 47941-00100,
001 Mzima Springs Road, Lavington
Telephone Number: (+254) 736310048 / (+254) 736310049