The Philippine Embassy in Nairobi processes application for Temporary Visitor’s Visa of holders of diplomatic and official/service passports of countries where it has jurisdiction. The Embassy has jurisdiction over Burundi, Comoros, Republic of Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Kenya, Malawi, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania, and Uganda.
- Accomplished Non-Immigrant Visa Application Form;
- Original passport valid for at least six (6) months beyond the authorized period of stay in the Philippines;
- Two (2) passport-sized photos using plain background taken within the last six (6) months;
- Round trip airline ticket;
- Note Verbale from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Embassy/High Commission of applicant’s country indicating the details of the official travel;
- Certification of purpose of travel issued by his Office or Government Agency;
- Copy of yellow fever vaccination certificate;
- If all the above requirements are complete and accepted by the Embassy, the visas are then processed and released after three (3) working days starting from the date of acceptance.
Note: Documents not in English must be accompanied by an English translation.
P.O. Box 47941-00100,
001 Mzima Springs Road, Lavington
Telephone Number: (+254) 736310048 / (+254) 736310049