The Philippine Embassy in Nairobi processes application for 13(a) Visa for foreign spouse of Philippine Citizen, where foreign spouse is a national or resident of the following countries where the Embassy has jurisdiction including: Burundi, Comoros, Republic of Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Kenya, Malawi, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania, and Uganda.
13(a) Visa – Husband or Wife of Philippine Citizen
- Proof of citizenship of the Filipino Spouse
- Accomplished visa application form;
- Original passport valid for at least six (6) months beyond the authorized period of stay in the Philippines;
- Two (2) passport-sized photos using plain background taken within the last six (6) months; Two (2) photos of quarter profile showing earlobes;
- Report of Marriage or PSA Certificate of Marriage;
- Marriage is recognized under existing Philippine laws (Consular Service – Solemnization of Marriages);
- For dependent children under twenty-one (21) years old and who will be joining or accompanying the applicant, sufficient proof of blood relationship with applicant is required;
- Police Clearance/Certificate of Good Conduct issued by national police authority in applicant’s country of origin or country of residence;
- Affidavit or proof of financial capacity to support a family and will not become a public charge;
- Medical Certificate issued by an authorized physician including chest x-ray result, duly notarized and authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Copy of yellow fever vaccination certificate;
- 13(a) Visa fee of US$150.00 payable in cash.
*Documents not in English must be accompanied by an English translation.
P.O. Box 47941-00100
001 Mzima Springs Road
Telephone Number: (+254) 736310048 / (+254) 736310049