The Philippine Embassy in Nairobi processes application for Temporary Visitor’s Visa of nationals or residents of countries where it has jurisdiction. The Embassy has jurisdiction over Burundi, Comoros, Republic of Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Kenya, Malawi, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania, and Uganda.
Nationals from countries listed in the link (https://consular.dfa.gov.ph/visainformation) who are traveling to the Philippines for business and tourism purposes are allowed to enter the Philippines without visas for a stay not exceeding thirty (30) days, provided they hold valid tickets for their return journey to port of origin or next port of destination, hold a copy of yellow fever vaccination certificate, and their passports valid for a period of at least six (6) months beyond the contemplated period of stay.
- Personal appearance;
- Accomplished Non-Immigrant Visa Application Form;
- Original passport valid for at least six (6) months beyond the authorized period of stay in the Philippines;
- Two (2) passport-sized photographs using plain background taken within the last six (6) months;
- Invitation letter from the sponsor/s in the Philippines, including copy of valid passport or other government-issued IDs of the Philippine sponsor;
- Police Clearance/Certificate of Good Conduct issued by national police authority in applicant’s country of origin or country of legal residence;
- Round trip airline ticket;
- Proof of financial capacity (Certified True Copy of latest bank statement for the last three months);
- Copy of National Identification (ID);
- An exit and entry immigration stamp on applicant’s passport (for nationals or residents of countries where Embassy has jurisdiction who are entering Kenya)
- Copy of yellow fever vaccination certificate;
- Visa fee of US$30.00 payable in cash. We do not accept personal cheques, debit/credit cards or mobile money for payment.
Note: Documents not in English must be accompanied by an English translation.
P.O. Box 47941-00100,
001 Mzima Springs Road, Lavington
Telephone Number: (+254) 736310048 / (+254) 736310049