The Philippine Embassy wishes to advise the public that applications for Temporary Visitor’s Visa (9a) must be submitted through the Online Visa Application System (OVAS) (https://www.visa.gov.ph).
Once the application is submitted, the applicant shall be contacted by the Embassy’s Consular Section for the next steps, which may include submission of additional documentary requirements, among others.
VISA APPLICATION STEPS
- Fill up application at https://www.visa.gov.ph.
- Wait for the notification from the Embassy Consular Section that the application was received.
- Submit the original documentary requirements upon the instruction of the Consular Officer. Requirements may be submitted personally, from Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm or may be submitted through courier, arranged by the applicant.
EMBASSY ADDRESS :
P.O. Box 47941-00100,
001 Mzima Springs Road, Lavington
CONTACT NUMBER : (+254) 736310048 / (+254) 734 450 001
- The applicant may follow up through email on the status of his/her visa application.
VISA GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Accomplished Non-Immigrant Visa Application Form (https://www.visa.gov.ph);
- Original passport valid for at least six (6) months beyond the authorized period of stay in the Philippines;
- Two (2) passport-sized photographs using plain background taken within the last six (6) months;
- Invitation letter from the sponsor/s in the Philippines, including copy of valid passport or other government-issued IDs of the Philippine sponsor;
- Police Clearance/Certificate of Good Conduct issued by national police authority in applicant’s country of origin or country of legal residence;
- Round-trip airline ticket;
- Proof of financial capacity (Certified True Copy of latest bank statement for the last three months);
- Copy of National Identification (ID);
- An exit and entry immigration stamp on applicant’s passport (for nationals or residents of countries where Embassy has jurisdiction who are entering Kenya)
- Copy of yellow fever vaccination certificate; and
- Visa fee of US$30.00 cash.
Note: Documents not in English must be accompanied by an English translation.
FOREIGN NATIONALS ALLOWED TO ENTER THE PHILIPPINES VISA-FREE
Foreign nationals traveling to the Philippines for business and tourism purposes may enter the Philippines without visa, provided they:
Visa-free foreign nationals who fail to comply with the conditions and requisites shall be denied admission into the country and shall be subject to the appropriate exclusion proceedings.
Other related articles: