Temporary Visitor Visa Requirements:
* Personal appearance;
* Duly accomplished Non-Immigrant Visa Application Form. Download Visa Application Form.
* Original valid passport for at least six (6) months beyond intended stay in the Philippines;
* Two (2) passport size photos (recently taken w/in last 3 months);
* Confirmed Hotel Booking and Itinerary or Invitation letter from the sponsor/s with photocopy of passport of the Filipino sponsor in the Philippines, including itinerary, especially for missionaries or humanitarian workers;
* Round trip airline ticket;
* Proof of financial capacity (copy of latest bank statement / Said document/s should be authenticated by his/her country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
* Police Clearance / Certificate of Good Conduct ( said document/s should be authenticated by his/her country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
* Affidavit of Support for Minors (For Travelling Minors. Said document/s should be authenticated by his/her country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
* National Identification (ID) card (if applicable;)
* An exit and re-entry permit stamped in Passport (For other nationalities entering Kenya)
Present all the required documents to the Embassy, if the documents are found to be in order the application will be approved, payment will be collected and the visa will be issued after three (3) working days starting from the date of acceptance. If applying outside Kenya (within our Consular Jurisdiction). Please send via courier all the required documents and photocopy of your passport. If documents are found in order the Consular Officer will then require the applicant to appear personally at the Embassy together with their original passport.
Payment: Temporary Visitor Visa Fee is US$30.00 payable in cash.
If paying by bank draft, a bank charge of US$60.00 (fixed for Kenyan Banking charges) is added (e.g US$90.00/visa), We do not accept personal cheques, debit/credit cards for payment.
For Foreign Government Officials:
• Non-Immigrant visa application form, dully filled;
• Original valid passport for at least six (6) months beyond intended stay in the Philippines;
• Two (2) passport size photographs (recently taken w/in last 3 months);
• Invitation letter from the sponsor/s in the Philippines, including itinerary;
• Round trip airline ticket;
• Note Verbale from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) of his country indicating the purpose of travel,
• Certification of purpose of travel issued by his office of Government Agency
P.O. Box 47941-00100,
001 Mzima Springs Road, Lavington
Telephone Number: (+254)-736310048